Saturday, April 12, 2008

He DOES have teeth!

Miss Molly made a comment on the Payne's blog about how much she missed Thacker's smiles recently. Okay, that's not really what she said, but I'm pretty sure that's what she meant. Soooo, to give in her to her request, if I must, here are a few of the ones we have on our computer.









2 comments:

paynejandj said...

I thought your comment Molly was so funny because of how ironic it was. That kid is such a happy kid but it did seem we were catching him at odd moments. Thanks for sharing is beautiful grin with us Kristyn. Now to get that explosion story on video.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I'm so glad!!!!!!! YAY!!!! What a great smile!!! HA HA! I am laughing so hard now. (I don't know why I find this so funny).

I haven't talked to you and Paul in ages. What's going on??? House?? Job? Love Arizona??