Most of you know (or remember) that I used to work for photographers and in the beginning I would develop photos. Jason takes pictures "raw" which means you get to/have to process them before you save them in the jpeg format. So it has brought back some fun (and some funny/disasterous) memories of those days. As you look at the photos you can see how you can make the day a little more sunny or gray, black & white, sepia, etc. I don't know if you have noticed that looking at the photos. It is part of the fun. Anyway all of that to tell you that although the photos are processed and sometimes enhanced- take a look at Jenny's eyes! Those are her eyes regardless of what we did to the photo! Go ahead and click on it and take a good look- amazing! (Jason says he is embarrased because it is not more focused but it is a new camera- learning curve here folks). Ooooh how cute those baby boys!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The "eyes" have it
Posted by paynejandj at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Also- look on our family blog at the photo of Hailey. Her red lips and blue eyes match the red and blue in her dress. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Wow, I have a gorgeous wife!
Post a Comment