For some reason he thought whenever I threw something in the tub it was the funniest thing in the world. I love how easily entertained they are!
For some reason he thought whenever I threw something in the tub it was the funniest thing in the world. I love how easily entertained they are!
Posted by Kristyn at 9:46 PM
5 comments:
good movie! He's so cute. maybe he'll laugh even harder if you through HIM into the water....I dont know, its worth trying out....
He laughs too!
Great video. Kids are just a hoot! When do we get to see you guys again.
Peggy-your comment made me laugh. You are so funny.
Oh how we love that little laugh. I am excited for him to go swimming this summer. It seems to me when they are little, every time it's swim weather it's like a whole new experience. I guess they forget from the summer before?
What a farmer's tan! How did he get that?! Oh yeah. Paul is his dad!
He is a happy boy. He has parents that enjoy haveing him in thier lives. Thanks for letting us in the "sactuary" of your family.
Love Mom
Post a Comment