Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tombstone pics

For those of you who have read Paul's and mine blog, you'll know we went to Tombstone on Sat. It was a great time. Okay, truth be told, my time there was awful. I saw it for a whole 20 minutes, nineteen of which I spent either vomiting or thinking of vomiting. And that doesn't include the times I threw up at the mission or on the way to the mission (poor Sam had to wake up to a nice little gift from me splattered across his car window).
.
After walking like 4 blocks at Tombstone, I decided to go back to the car, and then spent hours asleep there. I'm so glad we drove 2.5 hours so I could sleep in the car. No, I'm just kidding. I had no idea I would be that sick, and we got to see the cool mission (again read our blog if you don't know what I'm talking about, and you should feel guilty at this point), and spend more time with Peggy (who also threw up once that day - what happened to us?), and Pete and Wendy. Okay, Paul got to spend time with them. But that's really good too. And then the reenactment of the huge showdown gunfight they had, and which I came out of the car and my long slumber for, I spent outside with a crying baby.
.
Jenny and Chris told me I was a really good faker all day yesterday. Maybe so guys, but apparently I like to complain the next day a lot too. :)
.
So here are the rest of the photos from our trip.
.
Everyone else who came, post your pics if you can. Paul and I wanted to see what you guys have!



The below shots were all at the Mission


3 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Kristyn-
I thought you were going to announce that the reason you were throwing up was because you are prego! Then I kept reading and...not so.

paynejandj said...

Hi Jacksons! I am anxious to comment on everyone's blog but it might be until this weekend for that. Molly, I thought the same thing about Kristyn. And then Peggy was throwing up too and I thought... WHOA... and then Hailey... wait a second here. I also remembered that Kristyn (I hate- I mean -am so HAPPY for you) that you didn't get sick like that with Thacker. Hey, Molly didn't get too sick either come to think of it. Wendy and Peggy, um, good luck. I don't have much hope for you.

marlenegetsmail said...

Can you believe your luck. A nice little trip and your sick. Sorry you had to have that happen. I wonder if it was the food or a bug?
Love mom