Today I took Haley and Thacker to Usery Pk with Bonnie. We did a little hike, ate lunch, and played on the jungle gym. Uh huh, it was fun. Haley wanted to take pictures of Thacker, while most were of her finger, this one turned out.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So WHAT is in Thacker's mouth? At first look I kind of thought... well... a giant pair of underwear!
It's a piece of really soft material Marlene gave me. It was to replace the silky g's he's been pulling out of our DIRTY CLOTHES to suck on. He was obsessed. But now he's obsessed with this! It's great!
So cute! Now when you say Bonnie, do you mean Le's sister?
I can't believe Haley and Thacker get to be that close to each other and be friends! It makes me sad that Lucy isn't there!
Look at you with two kids!
Oh and that "before and after" is HILARIOUS by the way!
Glad you liked it Joy!! And Molly, yeah it's Le's sister. She just called me and asked me to go. So I went! It was really fun!
Kristyn, you are a saint for taking Hailey for the day! I'm glad she had such a good time and is so well loved while I sit around holding Mackay and doing nothing! Jenny
Post a Comment