Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Gingerbread Decorating Contest

Here are the pics from the contest. This year we opted for a non-biased voting party, and enlisted the help of the neighbors to do the deciding, rather than choosing Le to be the judge. Sorry Le. Such nice neighbors; four or five of them came over. On Xmas Eve. Well into the evening. In the cold. Love them.
Molly has photos of the ones I don't have pictured here, but here are the ones I caught. Just so the non-attendees know, the tree in the orange had a tree house on the top of it. Sam concocted that one. He came up with it after walking around outside for a while. Wish you could see it better. It was simple and brilliant.

Peggy's. I like the blue pleather-looking pants.
Paul and Kristyn's
Sam's I think? (Entry #2 for him)
Marlene's? (Sorry, it all seems so long ago!)
Vic's. Cool how he got the whole scene action with the snow below too.
Paul and Kristyn won. We were really excited! I attribute the win completely to Paul, it was totally his idea. Way to go everyone. This was so much fun!

0 comments: