Verla had everyone over, made a great dinner, and then we exchanged presents. We had a blast!
This was a really fun game (kind of like 100, if you've played that) where you try to unwrap a kiss with two toothpicks before the person next to you rolls doubles.
this was really quite an exciting Christmas SEASON for the Larger Le Jackson family wasn't it! so many having so much going on! stardom, marriagedom, babyscomingdom, movingdom, etc-dom. ( vegas-dom, company-dom, snowing snowing snowing-dom) I mean really. Thanks Kristen for posting so many awsome pics of the activitives. It helps us feel like we know whats going on while not there so much!
3 comments:
Soooo who won the game?
Actually I did. Only b/c the person next to me was unlucky with doubles!
this was really quite an exciting Christmas SEASON for the Larger Le Jackson family wasn't it! so many having so much going on! stardom, marriagedom, babyscomingdom, movingdom, etc-dom. ( vegas-dom, company-dom, snowing snowing snowing-dom) I mean really.
Thanks Kristen for posting so many awsome pics of the activitives. It helps us feel like we know whats going on while not there so much!
Post a Comment