Sunday, January 13, 2008

My two cents


Ok, so I cheated - this is more than one photo. Do any of these characters look familiar? So strange that the two girls in the lower left photo would be expecting their own little ones!




I got to go along with the Robinson clan as they joined those "mormons" traveling west. It was quite an adventure. And it was worth it - look at that cute little missy pulling the wagon. I told them that oxen would work better, but they said she is pretty tough. They were right!





This is us starting out in the morning.









Rustic looking train. Very festive looking decorations. and the snow (hee hee! I just about wrote "snot" ) outside made it more fun.


This was from about a year ago - We all decided to ride the Heber Creeper at Christmas time. This was my first time riding a train. I really enjoyed it. They never did a loop-de-loop or the big drop that you see at amusement parks ... maybe that is just another train route... ;-p









Peggy is looking quite stylish, isn't she?




"that's it mista ! you just messed with the wrong toddler! I am going to go tell my mommy you wouldn't let me have a yum, yum!" This is Lucy outside the temple in the middle of the picture frenzy. Cute as a button !



Peggy and I, get'n "jiggy wit it". Yes, I know, we are naturals aren't we? (this is in the back, garden area at the reception that night. )



Hey, I decided to take a moment and post some of my photos from the reception and from past stuff. I even have a posting for the "old picture of the week/month".
I am excited to hear about Joy's new addition in her life, Wendy's as well. Peggy - its me and you now! Be strong, don't let them get to you !
I have been enjoying playing with the new games that I got for Christmas - the "Fact or Crap" game, and the DVD Family Fued game, as well as the "Dread Pirate". Thanks for being my guinea pigs, everyone ! I played the pirate game with Jack, Grant, and Hailey tonight - Hailey just wanted to play with the jewels.

7 comments:

Kristyn said...

Cool asortment of shots Sammy! Some of those go waaay back. Glad you could come over tonight!

Kristyn said...

asSortment. Yes, Chris, I know that was a typing error.

paynejandj said...

Sam- this was a great post and you really are quite witty! Thanks for sharing your photos with us. Jason says he thinks it's cool you use a real camera and not one of those sissy digital ones!

paynejandj said...

This was fun down memory lane. Did you know Joy said you Looked "Hot" Sam? Peggy and you were dancing? It was a very fun wedding. I am having a ball at Joys. The baby is just as cute as he could be. Seems to be an easy fellow to take care of.
I wanted to go on a trek some day. Maybe I'll have to enjoy yours. Thanks Sam

paynejandj said...

(By the way- that was Mom who just commented above)

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I loved hearing from Sam! These were great photos with the trusty old "real" camera. Did I hear rumors that jenny is in labor today? (Jan 16th?)

Vic said...

Sam you are so great!! I loved reading some of your thought and hearing your wit run through my mind. Molly keeps pestering me to work out and go on rogaine or get a scalp surgery for my hair so that I can be as "hot" as you. quit making me look bad man.