Sunday, February 3, 2008

Babies DO come with a manual

9 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Click on it to see the whole thing bigger.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I am SO glad that Chris finally got the manual after going without on three other kids! This is really going to make a difference in how McKay turns out.

I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Didn't Vic sleep in a drawer as a baby?

Hmmm....

Linda said...

that is hilarious. except # 26. trust me, many babies have slept in a drawer, but not as shown... do not close it! in fact, take the drawer out of the dresser, put it on the floor, put a cushion on the bottom, and appropriate other protection, such as a blanket laid over the blanket and tucked UNDER the drawer...now you are good to go for a few months , if needed , where a bed is not available. A suitcase can work too. Open. Hey get Le to tell you about the baby who slept in the oven in a shoebox.
I think he might know that story.

Pack of Robinsons said...

We put Mackay in the laundry basket during the day. Its easy to carry him around with me from room to room so I can stare at him during whatever else I'm doing. I just can't get enough of him! Jenny

paynejandj said...

Hey Jenny- that is a GREAT idea!

Pack of Robinsons said...

...He just wouldn't fit in my holster.

Kristyn said...

Chris, and I bet you tried.

Well, I've actually done the shopping with baby on occassion to be honest, and the massaging baby, and I'm pretty sure Paul tried the exercising with baby. His biceps look much larger now I must say.

marlene said...

So, I just found this blog. do you not use the Pack of robinsons blog? Sorry I am so slow at this.
Yes, when Vic was born, he was early so he slept in a doll bed. The fist day it was a draw. The bed was from aunt Margaritet. I did not know what to do with a new baby. I was never around one. Thank aunt Margariet Vic for help.
Love Mom