Saturday, January 19, 2008

Do as I'm doing...Follow, Follow, ME!

This is so fun and so crazy the boys cooperated in coming 4 days apart- just as their due dates had indicated. I thought it would be fun to do some comparison shots of these two tiny ones that in a month will look nothing like each other (actually, they really don't look much alike now other than NEW). So Molly and Kristyn... what you are guys doing in the next, oh, 9 months? I was so happy to be having this baby and I tried to make it show in the above photo. Instead I look tired and in pain. Which is also how I felt.

The new mommys- Jen you are gorgeous!
The two new little guys! Welcome to the world little ones!


Our little Wes didn't really even open his eyes until day 3! (He kind of looks like a little old man).We miss Grandma Poppins but we were feeling kind of selfish for getting her for so long. Hope the Robinsons are enjoying having her around!

1 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Joy, these comparisons are great! Thanks for sharing Grandma Poppins with us-we loved seeing her for how ever long it was! Jenny