To the best Paul in the whole wide world! We love you~ Have a great day!
Love you Paul. You are such a git to our family and to those who know you. I hope you get to achieve all your goals this year. Mom
We love you Paul. I hope we get points for sending you a birthday email ON your birthday. I know- so lame. Nothing like the homemade card you sent me.LOVE YOU!!! Joy
Paul, I meant gift. Although git works too. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love you Paul. You are such a git to our family and to those who know you. I hope you get to achieve all your goals this year. Mom
We love you Paul. I hope we get points for sending you a birthday email ON your birthday. I know- so lame. Nothing like the homemade card you sent me.
LOVE YOU!!! Joy
Paul, I meant gift. Although git works too. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment