How are you all doing? You all got home in good shape. I have two make-up cosmetic containers with blush and powder. I have a pair of socks-white. So far that's all.
I loved seeing you. You add much needed support and love by coming. I know it wasn't easy. Mom is sleeping a lot but seems to be adjusting. We went to Idaho Mon. and came back the same day. We had some dear friends and some cousins come to see us in Idaho. It really takes you back when you see these people.
Dad was happy and I guess those people waiting for him were happy because we felt it. There was joy and excitement in the room. I think Dad was dreading this but knowing he had to do it. It reminds me of having a baby and knowing what you have to do to get the child here. Anyway, through tears of missing him and joy that this life experience is over, we are glad for him. Mom misses him more that she thought. Have a great week and we are thinking of you. Mom
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mom thanks for the update. I have been wanting to call.
I'm jealous he gets to be with Lucy before me. It was amazing the difference between the funeral of an "old person" who had lived a full and long life and the last funeral I went to---of my daughter.
Still so sad, and difficult for your mom, Marlene. But so very different and so much sweeter. I hope your mom can make it through the coming months without him ok. It is so hard to lose a loved one. I hope he told Lucy how much we love and miss her.
Oh, I'm sure he did. It was pretty clear that she was leaving a big hole. He probly will tell her to go see her mom.
Mom, thanks for everything. Jango especially thanks you for not kicking him out in the rain even thou he made a mess. We were glad to stay there, and came home with everything we brought. Strange isn't it! Jenny
Post a Comment