Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Mom celebrity Translator

http://www.hulu.com/watch/72442/saturday-night-live-mom-translator


Hey check out this SNL video. This is what I should have got Mom for Mothers day. But her b-day is just around the corner...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No disrespect Mom, but this is exactly how it is sometimes

Pack of Robinsons said...

I love mine! It helps me communicate with my kids all the time! Did you know it even has cartoon characters programed in? Yep, so when I tell Jack that 'Birger Cheif' has the new 'porkymen' toys, he knows exactly what I'm talking about!

Kristyn said...

Classic.

Pegster, you have got see this one:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/67672/saturday-night-live-i-am-your-mother

Paul and I have been quoting this one for weeks.

Anonymous said...

ya, I've seen this one too. I showed it to Joy, and we quote it a lot! Its so funny!

Wendy said...

Ha ha! I saw that clip last week and totally thought of Mom! So true! so true!