Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Vic!

Mom Said!
OK, Mom wants us to post 5 reasons we are glad you are our brother. I'm going early so no one takes my awesome reasons.
#1 Molly
#2 Lucy
#3 Peter
#4 Being the oldest, you always 'tested' life first, and you showed us that we could survive our fears. Fears like Dad, '5150', getting caught driving underage (oh wait-you INSTILLED that fear) and the fear of losing someone we love. You have shown us what it means to be strong in the face of fear and get past it or work through it! There weren't very many things that we had to deal with that you hadn't all ready gone through. But you also showed us the consequences-like jumping off 5150 when the bottom had shifted and was more shallow and that fears were survivable. I am so glad you are my older brother and have paved the way for us timid souls who may not have tried things if it weren't for you.
#5 Being Vic Jackson's sister has always had perks! And I just love you.

0 comments: