Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You might want to kill me after you scroll down and see the endless run of photos, and I'm sorry. BUT last night was really so fun I wanted you guys all to feel like you were there and didn't miss a thing.


We invited every person we're related to in Mesa, which at the time I didn't think was that many. I underestimated how much family we have here! It wasn't until we were all together in our living room that I realized how grateful I am we have family here. With us not living here for very long, this party could have been extremely quiet with a lot less attendees. I'm so glad EVERYONE came - including Le's dad, whom I didn't even know was in town, it was great! Thanks everyone for making it such a blast!

Also, I don't know if you feel the same, but as I was uploading photos I was so glad we have this family blog. I have so many photos I wanted everyone to see, so this is the perfect spot for that. And I think it is so great to have a place to put additional pictures from vacations to Boston, more pictures of the Lucy tree that weren't included on the blog (which also makes me feel extra special that I'm part of the lucky crew that gets to see more shots that other blog readers don't get to see!), Marlene's poems, posts from Peggy and Sam who don't have blogs, updates from Mirjam, thoughts on general conference, the list could go on. It's a great dumping place(?) for all etcetera-ness in our lives that doesn't fit in anywhere else. Anyway, I'm really loving having this blog, I hope you are too! Enough of that, moving on to the photos I told you you would hate me for. Here ya go:









this was my favorite photo of the night! he is such a cute boy!












6 comments:

marlenegetsmail said...

Your terrific to include them all in your plans. Thanks for the pictures. Marlene

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Happy Birthday, Thacker!

paynejandj said...

I have to say one of my favorite photos was the one of the kids in the sandbox (Jack cross eyed) because Thacker looks so worried. "Are they going to ruin it? Will they take all the sand? Will they never leave???"

Kristyn said...

Joy, that's also his look for I have to go poo, I'm tired, I ate too much, I'm hungry, I'm bored, and I'm happy, all wrapped into one Zoolander face!!!

Anonymous said...

oh I missed out on all the fun. Dang. I'm glad you posted all those though. Looks like a fun night.

Pack of Robinsons said...

My favorite part was when Grandpa tried to give $2 to every little kid that walked past him, thinking it was Thacker. I sent Jack by on his knees 10-12 times.
- Chris