Friday, October 3, 2008

Political Commedian Nicholas Fehn

Sorry, this wouldn't upload.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KsPKbwNz28


This is why I dont listen to commentators. They all sound this way to me. They just talk in circles!
(Mom, to watch this, copy the address above and put it into the address bar. Then press enter.)

2 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Peggy, I'm so glad you posted this! I was talking to Chris about this very clip two weeks ago, but couldn't find it at the time. This is hilarious (although it somehow reminds me of me :()! I completely agree that this reminds you of some political commentators, but if you look at it this way, well if we all took a poll, it might be interesting to note, take any day of the week... -Jenny

Anonymous said...

haha. so true jenny. If I had a typewriter in front of me, if we could all just stop.. No! NO! Who asked? Who asked?