We got up to a campground with Grandpa and Grandma two weeks ago.( Its hard to get them to go places.) It was a peaceful and nice time.
At this time, Vanita is here with me and Brent is with Garret helping him with his basement. Vanita and I and Le are helping Dad with his life history. You will all be happy to get this because it is very interesting. I think Kristyn,as you have said, we get to know people better this way. The thing I am learning is that we use our diaries or journals to help us write the book- that is our life history, in otherwords those are the notes to the finished book. He has chapters like Family chuckls, medical spots, farming experiences,places he's visited etc. What we write about tells alot about how we think and feel. Don't you agree?
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 5:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment