Sorry to interrupt the party post! Just wanted to quickly give you all the address of the family whose home we were able to use during the week of the funeral. It is the home in Mustang Loop, near ours, where most of you stayed. (Not the one in Salt Lake where we already sent cards). I saw them at Stake Conference this weekend and my heart sunk knowing I hadn't properly thanked them for being so very gracious.
Brandon and Kimberly Watts Family
5882 Trailside Loop
Park City, UT
84098
If you find the time, send them a thank you!
Can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Address
Posted by Molly Bice-Jackson at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks Molly. Will you do me the favor of sending me Justin's address too?
Ack! I thought I sent one. Did I? On man now I am worried. How can I find out?
Thanks for the pictures. Your house is cut...but way to quiet. It hurts to feel that absence. LOve ya Marlene MOm
I don't think anyone sent one to this family. We haven't had the address until now. (Unless you sent it to the actual Mustang Loop address of the house you slept in and it got forwarded to their new home).
Post a Comment