Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank you for the Anniversary Gift. New pots and pans! Just like a wedding gift. They are beautiful. Our kids are so thoughtful! We love you all! We love the card and emails. They were really cute. (tattoos for all for thanksgiving!)

4 comments:

Sharalea said...

happy anniversary!!!!
:)
glad you have such great kids to get you such a useful & thoughtful gift!!!

Kristyn said...

Yeha! I'm so glad you liked them! Joy can the credit for the idea. But I'm glad she threw us all into the mix as well. It was fun emailing about it!

Kristyn said...

I meant yeah, not yee-haw!

paynejandj said...

I liked the Yeha Kristyn! We love you and Wendy and Mom and Dad and we were sad to have not been to any of the recent celebrations. Can't wait to try out the new pots and pans at Thanksgiving time!