
Happy Birthday Wendy!
Wendy always stood out in our family-by 4 inches! (jk) She never had anyone to share her birthday month with until now thanks to Jason and Kristyn. Now this month is such a special one... its birthday time for you! We love you! Thanks for being there, sharing fun and helping out when ever you could. You've helped us paint, babysat, gone on our annual water park day, not to mention the Michael Bubble' concert. Hope this year is even better than the last 29! Hey look, now you share the same age as me! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Wow- can it by that we are triplets? I am 29 too! Wendy we love you. Happy HAPPY birthday to my dear sister. Allie and Luke both came down with a fever just for you on your special day. Love you so much!
Joy
Wait for me to be 29 too, then we can all be the same age together! Happy Birthday Wendy!
Happy Birthday sweetie. Love you and miss you. I can't believe its been 29 years. I hope you love the next 29 as well. Love ya Mom
Hap Hap Happy Birthday girl! Bdays are way more fun I think when they're shared. Glad we've got family parties schedule every year now for the two of us! Love it!
Post a Comment