I got on the blogs today to find few new updates (way to go Molly!) Bummed at first, I thought about all our jokes about blog neglect. But when I thought about all the things that are happening in our lives. Vic and Molly- really living and winning, Sam-fixing cars, work, serving with YM, Joy-a new bathroom, prep. for a reunion, three kids, and out of town husband, Paul & Kristyn, a new house and ALL that goes with it, Wendy-wonderful new job, Peggy, graduation, new roommates, work, taking over the world (wait-Peg you have no excuse)& Mom & Dad, taking care of Grandma & Grandpa, work, retirement. Well, I think its about time we started to neglect our blogs a little and not our lives! I'm going to find something usefull to do. I love you all-see you in November.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just noticed your blog Jenny. Yes it has been kinda of different this summer. How are you doing? I am very blessed that Mom and Dad are easy to deal with right now. I am enjoying it. I sure do enjoy your blogs however. It makes me feel like we are together. I just get a lift when I can read something from my kids. Thanks Jen. Love MOm
Post a Comment