Friday, August 8, 2008

Le wanted me to put the links to everyone's blog on this parent blog. I tried to do it through photos, because really, photos are always better than text. I tried to pick a few from everyone's blog or from what I had on my computer, BUT, if anyone apposes to this, doesn't like the photo I picked for them, or is in the Witness Protection Program and can't have their photo displayed like this, lemme know. Then I'll plaster your photo especially big. Just kidding. But seriously, just drop a line. And Peggy - there's something wrong when the only picture I have of you is from Xmas. Sitting in a car. Can you send me another one? Thanks everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bully in the family! what! oh I'm going to give everyone a wedgie and a swirlie for that!

Pack of Robinsons said...

I think the pic of Peggy is perfect! It says-I'm in control, I'm the driver here so shut up and let me drive. No back seat drivers. Period! -Jenny

Anonymous said...

No no, you've got it all wrong Jenny. See I love back seat, and side seat drivers. Sometimes I need help. If I miss a turn or head down the wrong street I appreciate someone to tell me to turn around, or turn left instead of right. See sometimes the music is too loud, and I'm an imperfect person... I need guidance from time to time. Road signs dont always cut it.