Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Champ!

To Kristyn; who is wonderful!
Happy Birthday! You are behind almost every fun event and picture we have! (Which is why this is the only one I could find.) The Olympic party, sumo wrestling stuffed with cloths, golfing, the green fountain, all great times! You are upbeat to talk to, and if I ever need to hear a positive word, I call you! You babysit at a moments notice, you have great taste and great hand-me-downs! (We love the bedspread.) You deserve a fabulous day- Paul, no pressure! We're glad you are a part of this crazy family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristyn!

paynejandj said...

I am so sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday! I am so glad you have joined our family. I heard you were getting a house for your birthday. That is some husband of yours! :)

marlenegetsmail said...

Happy Birthday Kristyn. I'm glad you joined our family too. Paul is a lucy guy, and you make cute little kids. Love ya Marlene