Friday, March 7, 2008

ask and ye shall recieve...

Around Valentine's Day I blogged about the beautiful Brittle Bush that grew in my yard. If you read the comments you would have seen my cheeky comment about wanting a Coach bag to blow into my yard. Well... don't you just love it! I discovered garage sales on Craigslist and outlined a fun morning of hunting. After getting wood blinds for my bedroom for a steal I happened upon this garage sale with a Coach bag for $3. One of the handles was broken, (which I fixed with Gorilla Glue) and as far as I can tell its legitimate. Regardless, a great diaper bag for $3 can't be beat. And I think I passed Mom & Dad leaving one of the garage sales! "Did you find anything good?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a find. I love this story!

marlene said...

Yes,way to go. No I missed the garage sale, but its that time again. Hey, do yo need a short 3 draw dresser?
Mom

Kristyn said...

way to go bargain hunter!

Pack of Robinsons said...

Love bargins! Mom, how would you get a dresser down here? and what does it look like? jenny

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I love it!! I swear, when you send something out into the universe it comes to you! It has happened to me SO many times.

PS-Looks like we have some spam on here. Should we make this blog private? I'm going to make mine private next week.