Allie has totally been into Peter Pan ever since Molly's show. Lately she has pretended to be Wendy (before it was Tinker Bell). She even has a blue night gown that she calls her "Wendy night gown" and how convenient that she has two little brothers to be Michael and John. Jason is still and always will have to be Captain Hook (too bad because sometimes he wants to be Peter Pan). Anyway, tonight we had the missionaries over for dinner. Allie was telling them how she goes to Primary now etc. We were talking about our children and their ages. Jason asked Allie in jest who her favorite little brother was. She replied "John".
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love it! And you're right...she is Wendy! Blonde hair and all. Does Luke feel special that he is the favorite?
Lucy can be Tinkerbell. Peggy would make a great Tigerlilly. Grandma and Grandpa Jackson are Mr. and Mrs. Darling. Sam, Chris, Vic, and Paul are the lost boys. Wendy,Jenny, and Kristyn would be great mermaids. I, of course, still get to be Peter Pan!
OH! And you are....an Indian brave? Another mermaid. OH..I know, Smee! (Since Jason is Captain Hook). We fly out to CA in about 4 hours...I can't wait to take Lucy on the Peter Pan ride.
Hooray for CA and vacation! Actually when Allie said "John" I really think she meant John- over Luke and Wesley. The imaginary brother doesn't mess up your blocks.
thats Hilarious! Imaginary children who don't mess things up-ingenious! jenny
Remeber when the imaginary friend was Jesus? That was so cute.
Mom
Post a Comment