
Has anyone seen this child's parents? We found him on our doorstep with a runny nose, swollen eyes, dirty diaper and clearly in need of some parental attention. However, his hair did appear to have been gelled into a "faux-hawk." (Some serious lack of priorities there, if you ask me.) If anyone has seen this child's clearly neglectful care-givers, please, please notify Child Protective Services immediately.
Okay, my wife just informed me our own children often look like they were found on the back of a milk carton... So, this one's not so bad.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Please, sir, I want some more...
Posted by Pack of Robinsons at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Okay, so Kristyn says it's pink-eye. But it looks like red-eye to me. - Jenny.
I love seeing all of the oatmeal? in his hair, eyes, and teeth when you enlarge the photo.
He is looking more grown up!
Not oatmeal. Snot.
But that oatmeal was fed with love.
Molly, at first I didn't know how you saw oatmeal everywhere, but Paul and I were looking at the picture tonight and realized what oatmeal you were looking at. That's not oatmeal! That's his pink eye residue!
Poor baby! I had pink eye a lot when I was younger. You know what helped me? (this is going to sound weird)...opening my eyes in front of an air conditioner. Something about the cold air really helped my eyes. I swear by it to this day when my eyes are bothering me.
Oh, poor little boy. I just want to hug him. Is he cuddley when he is sick? This cold-flue sure seems to be spread fast. Hope you guys get better. Molly, what a good idea. I bet it helps.
Mom
The pink eye virus I guess can live for about two weeks (or that's it's gestation? period). So if you don't get it cleaned up and gone the first time it can come back. My friend's family kept passing it around every two weeks. They were about going crazy because with 4 kids and Mom and Dad everyone had it atleast twice. That is a lot of weeks and trying to clean everything that had been touched. Ugh. We got it last year (Luke and I) from... the ROBINSONS!
Those dang Robinsons.
Post a Comment