
The Painted Ladies. Tanners had us over for dinner (Full house reference)

China Town. I bought a purse and we had lunch.

Grace Cathedral. I love to visit Cathedrals anywhere I go.

Front Door to Grace Cathedral.

Giants Game! It was chilly!

Disney Museum. $20 a person! But it was moderately interesting.

Disney's Oscar's. The one in the middle bottom has 7 little ones next to it. It's the one he got for Snow White.

The Palace of Fine Arts. Really really pretty. I dont know what it's purpose is, just a nice place to stroll.

Blazzing Saddles is the place you rent bikes from. $9 dollars an hour and worth it! We biked across the bridge and rode into Sausalito, had lunch and rode the ferry back.

Crossing the bridge.

Lombard street. We didn't drive down it, just walked it.

Muir Woods and Sasquatch. Probably.

This area was called "the cathedral".

Golden Gate.

Alcatraz. That's the purse I bought in China Town.

Oh and this is back from when Jenny and the kids came up to visit. Hailey took a liking to Thad. I still have to watch my back around her. I think she's still mad at me for hogging Thad all to myself.
4 comments:
Thanks for posting these Peggy! So fun to see what you did. Looks like a great time!
Joy
Peg-- you are hilarious. I love all your "to the point" commentary under each photo. What a FUN FUN TRIP!
Disney house?! I didn't know that was there! Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys made it!
Cool Pictures. I'm going to use your blog as a list of to-dos if I ever make it back to San Fransisco.
Post a Comment