Saturday, July 7, 2012

Utah fun

 Park City: Where even the bike racks are artsy and cool.
 Molly and Peter, our wonderful hosts. I love a fun afternoon that ends up at a yummy local restaurant.
 Grant, Hailey and Jack on the Park City trolly.
 The shoe tree in Park City. Now we just need to see Bubble Gum Alley
 We love Peter!  And yes, he is so active that my camera can't take his picture fast enough.
 The Bean museum. A must and I hear Joy, that you get to see it too! They had live animals on exhibit. A Horned Lizard- Mackay asked if it would shoot blood from its eyes. he thinks that is so cool.
Bridal Veil Falls. So much more fun than my original enthusiasm for it. I loved this picture with Peggy and Thad and tried to play around with my new software.  We had such a great trip back in May/June  and have enjoyed a lazy summer ever since.  (that's why I've been slow on the up-load)

1 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

We had soooo much fun visiting Grandma and Grandpa too! And we didn't take a single photo. :( That was my fault of course. I also hardly used the phone or internet, checked blogs, etc. It was a really nice break.

We DID go to the Bean Museum... only to find out it was closed until fall of 2013 for remodeling. So we went to the Dinosaur museum instead. It is MUCH smaller but we still had a good time. Thanks for the photos!

Aren't Peggy and Thad so cute! And baby ZOE whom you did NOT get to meet- so adorable! We had a great time with Peter too.

Joy