Have you seen this product before and thought "oh my, what will the come up with next" with all the enthusiasm of heart and soul? So I am being a little sarcastic. I have seen this product and rolled my eyes but I am now a changed woman. BECAUSE I read the customer reviews! Follow the link and then you read the reviews on this much needed kitchen gadget.
And then go change your underwear because you will pee your pants.
http://www.amazon.com/Victorio-Kitchen-Products-Banana-Slicer/dp/B001F5STWU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1345407076&sr=8-3&keywords=banana+slicer

4 comments:
And I think my most favorite was the "critical review"!
Joy
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! How did you find this?? Those are so so so so funny!! I love it! I'm want to leave a funny review if I can.
SO funny! I wanted to blog a quick note for August birthdays but it'll just have to wait! These are so much better to read, it's like a birthday present! I'll post it after everyone checks them out! So hilarious!
some people have a lot of time on their hands- and good creativity! I loved these reviews!
Post a Comment