Molly, I think you'll like this one. He's very musical.
I actually get to buy guns and knives at work. Hehehe.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Very touching
Posted by Pack of Robinsons at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Molly, I think you'll like this one. He's very musical.
I actually get to buy guns and knives at work. Hehehe.
Posted by Pack of Robinsons at 10:13 PM
8 comments:
so not funny.
No, it really is. Trust me, I chuckled to myself for hours.
I like it! I just don't like aggressive idiots to have guns. Can we screen for that?
This was really cute! I liked it.
Joy
I know I should be laughing but it just makes me miss Chris more while I'm in Utah and wish i could sit by him while he plays songs on the piano. Every gun lover should have an alter hobby!
See, Molly? Guns and knives makes us love each other more.
I'm still not laughing.
That's because you're 12 months pregnant.
Post a Comment