You are right Makay! I AM the cutest mom in the world. (because seriously...look how darling Jenny is! I can't handle it).
"Now why did you go and put air in that balloon silly boy?! I specifically said WATER."Joy
"So you thought you could sneak up behind me, pop the balloon and scare me huh? Don't you know that I can see everything? Now why don't you go and scare Jack and Grant. Let me know how it goes." - Vic
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are right Makay! I AM the cutest mom in the world.
(because seriously...look how darling Jenny is! I can't handle it).
"Now why did you go and put air in that balloon silly boy?! I specifically said WATER."
Joy
"So you thought you could sneak up behind me, pop the balloon and scare me huh? Don't you know that I can see everything? Now why don't you go and scare Jack and Grant. Let me know how it goes." - Vic
Post a Comment