Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today is Vic's birthday! Happy Birthday to you!
We called him Michael when he was little. Do any of you remember that? My mom always remembered him as Michael and had a hard time switching over to Vic.
We are proud of you Vic and hope this will be a blessed week.
I remember feeling that you were older that you acturally were. Hense, I left you to babysit your brothers and sisters probley earlier that most do. You went to Education week when you were 12 instead of 14-the recommended age. But you seemed to "get it" and you wanted to go. You were smart  (but hated to do homework). I am so glad you came to our family, and that you have one of your own. We seem to be going through this life experience pretty fast.
Love you  and are proud of you.
MOM

0 comments: