Does anyone remember a gingerbread house contest we did at Jenny's house? It was like years ago, I know, but here are the pictures. I still recall how completely exhausted we all were by the time it came to do these.
I'm so proud of everyone who mustered up the energy to put that piping bag to use. Somehow in the 11th hour after some fun-filled exhausting days, people still came up with very creative things.
For example, Grant's masterpiece: the Lincoln Memorial. So cool.
(It was Grant, right?)
Joy and Jason's rocket, I mean, Christmas Tree.
I thought the star was so well done!
Jenny's "All because 2 eggs fell in clove!" rendition.
Was this Jack's? I feel so bad I can't remember. How smart to use tootsie rolls as logs!
And the most random entry: a telephone booth. I don't want to say who's this is because it would embarass Paul, but I think he was taking a backseat since he didn't want to win 2 years in a row. He's very selfless like that.
I'm thinking this is Peggy and Sam's?
The indian with the head feathers was sooo creative! And the fire and horse too? Wow.
And the obvious winner: Wendy Lou-Who.
IV, cast, and even a hand? Now that's impressive!
Good job to everyone! It was really fun!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting Kristyn. It was fun to see the houses again. I remember someone taking a picture of us all. I thought it was Paul but you would know if it was. It sure went fast. Love Mom
I remember paul taking a picture too. Was it with someone else's camera?
Kristyn, you got everyone right. I'd love to smack talk Wendy's victory but I was just too tired. She really did win fair and square.
Thanks for sharing the photos! Fun to see all the creations.
We so would have won.
Molly, yes, by default.
Sadly that was your only hope.
Post a Comment