Hi family,
I'm sure most of you have seen the documentary that BYU produced about Lucy and our website. I think they did an amazing job. Like Vic said, it DOES feel good to be helping someone else. It is the cure for what ails me! We are currently working on paying for 4 or 5 different headstones for children and almost have all the money we need to do so.
Since the documentary "aired" (online...it is still yet to be shown on actual television ) we saw an increase in traffic AND donations, which is so, so wonderful.
I'm writing in the hopes that you will share the video link on your facebook pages, blogs, word of mouth, etc. It is so nice to have our story and our cause so concisely put together and I hope more donations will be coming in due to greater exposure.
No pressure. I won't be disappointed if you don't post it anywhere, but I have found that every little bit helps and leads to more and more people knowing about our foundation.
Love you much!
Molly
Here is the link to the video:
http://byutv.org/watch/2151-311
Once the video starts playing, you can scroll over the screen and the option to get the embedding code will appear. Copy and paste the code into your blog.
I'm sure most of you have seen the documentary that BYU produced about Lucy and our website. I think they did an amazing job. Like Vic said, it DOES feel good to be helping someone else. It is the cure for what ails me! We are currently working on paying for 4 or 5 different headstones for children and almost have all the money we need to do so.
Since the documentary "aired" (online...it is still yet to be shown on actual television ) we saw an increase in traffic AND donations, which is so, so wonderful.
I'm writing in the hopes that you will share the video link on your facebook pages, blogs, word of mouth, etc. It is so nice to have our story and our cause so concisely put together and I hope more donations will be coming in due to greater exposure.
No pressure. I won't be disappointed if you don't post it anywhere, but I have found that every little bit helps and leads to more and more people knowing about our foundation.
Love you much!
Molly
Here is the link to the video:
http://byutv.org/watch/2151-311
Once the video starts playing, you can scroll over the screen and the option to get the embedding code will appear. Copy and paste the code into your blog.
2 comments:
I saw the video and I am very pleased and happy for you and hope your cause can go on and on. Love MOM
That was a wonderful video. Very well done! I'm so proud of you guys!
Post a Comment