Happy Birthday Sam! And for the 34th time, I am so sorry that I messed up your 3rd birthday. Really I am. But I am so happy to share my birthday week with such a great older brother. I have always felt a special connection to you because we share this. You are such an amazing person. I have always been so impressed with your thoughtfulness and care for other people. You were always routing for the underdog. And the underdog needs someone like you on their side. Wish we didn't live so far away from you. My kids are missing out on one of the funnest (or is it most fun) uncles ever. All the kids we ever babysat for loved you too (which can be a problem when you are 13, trying to earn money, and you have to compete with your older brother) . You were always a favorite. You are all of our favorite. We love you!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Sambo Rambo
Posted by paynejandj at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment