
Happy Birthday Joy! I met a lady at my kids carnival that looked really familiar and so naturally I asked her if she knew Joy Jackson. Anyone I don't instantly know, must have been a friend of Joy's. And they always light up and talk positively about how wonderful Joy is! You seem to never leave a negative impression on anyone who knows you! It's just how you roll. You are wonderful. (It turns out the lady did know Joy! Vanessa Bates! Yep, she knew all of us because we're second cousins-opps!)
You bring balance to the negative side of life by proof of the positive. Happy Birthday, Sis!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Ode to Joy
Posted by Pack of Robinsons at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jenny you are so funny and so sweet. I would have felt a little sheepish too. But thank you for your sweet words. It was fun to see that photo. Luke was such a sweet HAPPY baby. Rachel likes to tell us everything we are doing wrong and how bad her life is. But that is another story.
I love you! Thank you!
Post a Comment