
Happy Birthday, Joy! What do I love about Joy? I love that Joy is connected to me via our missions - she knows my people and I know hers. I love that Joy loves the gospel and is committed to living according to what she knows. I also love that Joy loves and remembers Lucy. I appreciate it a lot.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Joy and Payne
Posted by Vic at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Vic, it is so fun to "connected" in that way. I do love that we know so many of the same people all around the world.
I have really loved and appreciated all of these birthday wish posts (I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond). This one in particular made me very emotional. I had to look and think about where the picture was taken. It was in the hospital the night Lucy was born and that is Luke in my arms. I don't know if I have seen this picture before. It was fun to see and remember how little hair Luke had ESPECIALLY compared to hours-old Lucy!
Post a Comment