Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sam!


Happy Birthday Sambo! My favorite things about Sam are... He took me on my first date here in AZ! He threw a surprise party for my 19th (and hardest) birthday! The funniest movies I've been too- I laugh hard but mostly cause Sam makes it so much funnier! Jenny's kids still scream "SAM!!!" when he walks in the door! Its like he's a pop star! He always gives me a valentine on Valentine's day. I remember on his mission, he found a box of crackers (?) with his nickname for me on it-Wembly! And he took a picture and sent it to me with a letter. I felt so special! Sam has a great way of doing that- making everyone feel special and loved! Well, YOU are special and loved Sammy! Did you know the super hero shirt for family photos what HIS idea?!

3 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Wendy, I love this photo of Sam and Lucy. I have never seen it before. Thank you so much for posting it.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I also like this picture, I had never seen it before, and forgot how curly her hair was.

marlenegetsmail said...

So cute and so Sam. He is our gentle giant. Love mom