Hi Family,
Just a note here. I am retiring Fri. I had been seeking guidance and I felt that's what was needed. That and the fact after I asked the question I recieved the answer "you could retire now. I don't know why or what I will do but I want to be faithful and so I am retiring. I didn't know when so I just guessed. If I got an answer I should follow it. Hope I can keep busy. Hope for more guidance and I love
I hope you follow your guidance too. Love ya Mom
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marlene,
You'll do the right thing. When you say retired, do you mean from the dental office?
Well, let us know what the next gig is. How is yo ma ma?
So good to see you Molly and Vic. Miss you and want to see you more. I am retiring form the Dental Office. I miss it. Now, Linda, we can play. Take care
Post a Comment