Hey Family,
This next Saturday I am moving to a new apartment in Salt Lake! Well technically its Murray. I'm pretty excited and even more excited to be finally moving on from Provo. I get to buy all new furniture for my room too. I'm like a real adult! Its an apartment with two other girls I dont know. yep, it's weird huh Jen? Remember when you thought it was so weird that people around this area just move into apartments with other people they dont know? But it will be good to be closer to work and stuff. So that's what's going on with me this week. Whats going on with all of you?
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Moving on
Posted by Anonymous at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Peggy, I hope they both have purple hair!
well that will make three girls living in the same apartment with purple hair!!! oh you didnt know I recently got my hair done?!
That is one of the cool things (I think) about your stage of life- changes. It is so easy to just pack up and move and start some place new. It really sounds exciting. I hope you like your new place and your new roommates. Take a picture for us would you?!
enjoy the new roomies. you might want to tell them about your tourettes beforehand. just kidding. have fun.
So glad you are going to be closer!!!
Post a Comment