Monday, March 15, 2010

The other day we were talking to Le's cousing. He brought up the fact that in the Milleniun we would still need Dr's because people would still have bodies and need the Dentist and have to go to work etc. It will be alot like this life. he said. There would still be people who don't believe. Would Lucy have red blood or clear? Can I live long enough to be twikled in the temple?(I am seriously counting on that) Will we have celestial beings with mortal? They won't be tempted so will life be so much easier? Will I get the miscarriage to do over? Will I have children like always or what?If our ancestors are in their prime and I am just old-= I will look older than them. So much to think about. Love you all, Mom. Peg let us meet Thad Sunday. Thanks for sharing your life Peg. I love my dear. MOM (All of my dears).

1 comments:

Vic said...

It is a lot to think about. As a resurrected being Lucy won't have blood [however that works]. The rest of us mortal will still have mortality. Satan will be bound because of people's righteousness - there just won't be room for him to weasel in until people start to choose wickedness again. Those that are mortals will still have to learn to control their passions etc - they just won't have the interference that Satan creates. Twinkling will be interesting. Will we be here? Sometimes I look at everything that still has to happen and I think its too far away... Just have to wait....