
When I told Mackay he could watch Elmo's World while I showered, he made him self comfortable. What a charmed life he leads.
How different from his siblings. How different each child's experience is. Birth order books just scratch the surface of our unique lives. Do you think Adam and Eve ever feel jipped because we have machines to do our work for us?
"Mom, it's not fair that Peggy gets treats in her lunch. We NEVER did!" I remember saying. It all evens out though, doesn't it Peg. You didn't get to share cloths with anyone (even if it meant you had to buy your sister a new pair of jeans when you ruined hers on a date)!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Ode to the Youngest
Posted by Pack of Robinsons at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is that your room Jenny? Cute bedspread. Yea, younger is different for sure. Love Mom
Yep, that's my room. For our 14th year anniversary we bought a new bed frame and bed spread to match. We feel like grown ups now!
LOVE your room! Yes...birth order matters...everyone is raised differently for a hundred different reasons. What is funny is the PARENTS have such different kinds of lives along the way as well!
I did that? I dont remember that
Post a Comment