I thought in the photo that you were talking about the fall leaves- which ARE beautiful. This past week the trees have really put on some gorgeous color (Vic and Molly were here for just the beginnings of it). How cool!
Do you live in a house? Any news on the job front?
Ohmygosh. Peggy, that is amazing. Its time for the deer and the antelope to play. Don't you know the song. Does it say anything about sliding though? Thanks for sharing. MOM
6 comments:
And to think there was a dead beautiful doe-eyed deer outside MY backdoor today.
Gorgeous
I know.. I couldn't help but just stare at her for a while. I'm creepy.
wow! And did she stay and play when you slid down your yellow slide?
I thought in the photo that you were talking about the fall leaves- which ARE beautiful. This past week the trees have really put on some gorgeous color (Vic and Molly were here for just the beginnings of it). How cool!
Do you live in a house? Any news on the job front?
Ohmygosh. Peggy, that is amazing. Its time for the deer and the antelope to play. Don't you know the song. Does it say anything about sliding though? Thanks for sharing. MOM
HOly cow! I mean dear!
Post a Comment