Yes, folks, he's actually asleep. (At least he hasn't clogged our toilet yet.)
laughing.out.loud.(For the record, I recently learned that the toilet clogging trait is from the Wagstaff side...)
HAHA what a silly dog.
What a great picture! Thanks for the laughs.
oh dear. don't get me started.
Your toilet, too, Molly?
Dont bring up the toilet thing! Not only does Molly have to put up with vic, i think I clogged her toilet once too! Anyone else?And... I love that dog!
Yes, Paul and Jenny clogged it as well. Jason also did a number at Vic's office (and he's not even a Jackson) What is with this family?And I quote, "We Jackson's have large colons." -Marleney
Wow, Molly -you named names! Is nothing sacred anymore?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
laughing.out.loud.
(For the record, I recently learned that the toilet clogging trait is from the Wagstaff side...)
HAHA what a silly dog.
What a great picture! Thanks for the laughs.
oh dear. don't get me started.
Your toilet, too, Molly?
Dont bring up the toilet thing! Not only does Molly have to put up with vic, i think I clogged her toilet once too! Anyone else?
And... I love that dog!
Yes, Paul and Jenny clogged it as well. Jason also did a number at Vic's office (and he's not even a Jackson) What is with this family?
And I quote, "We Jackson's have large colons." -Marleney
Wow, Molly -you named names! Is nothing sacred anymore?
Post a Comment