I don't want to take attention away from the previous post. So just real quick. I'm going to graduate on May 1st. Commencement and Convocations on that day. Come if you wanna.
Peter will be a few weeks old. We'll see how things are going. I'd love to come celebrate with you--but maybe not sit with a three week old during a graduation ceremony. I know you understand.
4 comments:
Yes, Peggy! I was just going to ask you if we could get a picture of you in cap and gown that you borrow or something. Great. Love ya MOM
Peter will be a few weeks old. We'll see how things are going. I'd love to come celebrate with you--but maybe not sit with a three week old during a graduation ceremony. I know you understand.
Oh! I wish I could be there! Darn Nursing school! Coming next week will have to do. But lots of pictures are required! Your graduating before ME!
I wanna come! but how.... I'll be there in spirit! Jenny
Post a Comment