Welcome to the newest member of the Robinson family! Jengo the boxer puppy! So soft and cute- he is sleeping on my lap. 
And sleeping on Hailey's lap. She takes good care of him! I think all the kids are doing well with this little one. How does he get so worn out though?
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Jengo
Posted by Wendy at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
4 kids AND a dog? HOW DO YOU DO IT? I can't even live my life right now with it being just Vic and I. Maybe that's why you're so skinny, Jenny. (Skinny Jenny--has a ring to it). He looks adorable. How big will he get? Really...he looks incredibly cuddly.
Is he house trained? I'm sure he will bring a lot of fun and laughter to your house.
oh my gosh!! He is so cute!! I cant wait to see him when I come down this weekend! wooo hoo! I'm coming down this weekend!
That pic makes my kids look grungy! We had just gotten back from camping! He WILL be house trained, soon! Peggy, can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment