Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Bionic Woman vs. robot on wheels?

The other night we were trying to put the kids to bed and they were being very rowdy. I made fists, bent my arms at the elbow, and slowly started walking toward them making a loud buzzing sound. I instantly had to stop because I was laughing. In that moment a memory came back to me, something I had not thought of for YEARS. Do you guys remember when Sam used to do that and Jenny and Wendy, we would be terrified?! And we loved it of course. Was that from the Bionic Woman? I tried to look it up online to see if I could find out more. They have episodes guides and of course youtube has the show clips (which it was so fun to hear the music from the show and immediately recognize it). Sam do you remember? We would get so scared whenever you imitated the creature coming after us.

Oh and we loved it! It however had no affect on my kids. Maybe because I started laughing? Just like when Jenny shoved a handful of popcorn in her mouth while she was supposed to be "murdering" Kim at the haunted house. Not so scary with popcorn spraying out. Jenny you need to tell us that story again!

1 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Joy, I totally remember that one! It was an alien machine in an episode of the Bionic Man. Sam can still do a great imitation of it, if you ask him! And I remember the Haunted House incident but I can't enjoy it because we were supposed to be giving people a good show for their money and the $$ raised went to the Child Crisis Center, so I feel guilty for not giving my 'best'. Has the statute of limitations run out, Vic? Can I laugh and thoroughly enjoy that little mishap?