Another week closer to spring. Yippee
My week was fairl y regular.Mom and Dad seem to be doing ok. They went to church this Sunday, they don't always do that. Vanita will be coming on the 20th of March to stay with them. The temple dedication is on the 22nd.
The high light was going to Molly's baby shower and seeing her and Vic and Nancy. Molly is large with child and looks great.
A teacher in church explained that we should take a church journal with us to church and write down ideas that we have. I have been doing that. I also write in my scriptures things I want to keep. Then at home I have a journal just for spiritual experiences or events that I don't want in my normal journal. I like that one. I also ask questions in it and then I write the answer when I get it. I need to ask more questions.
I wanted to share some things that have made me think and I hope it will you also.
Does tribulation strenghthen our character or does it show what our character is?
Salvation is never easy - why should it be. Christ paid with his life because it was so hard.
Our testimonies are filled with "micro dots" or small experiences we have everyday. We all have micro dots from Heavenly Father. We just forgot the details.
Personal righteousness does have power!
Ok, that's all. Hope you have a great week, Take care Love MOM
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like the idea of taking a journal to church. I'll have to do that.
Post a Comment