I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day. We got candy and some flowers. Just relaxed. So glad that our vacationers had fun and got back safe. It is hard to come back to snow?
We have two little dogs Joy, and Bear cries when Le leaves. He can't sleep well and Ben goes up to Grandpa and Grandma's house. They get so excited when you get home. Ben has had three seizures so who knows what he will need. We just wait and see if he has them close together. I have never had a dog that wants to hug and lick you and be with you all the time. It's been like having a toddler.
I have be doing arbitration with the indexing pages. That means you have two pages on the screen by two different people and you decide between the two who had the best answer or put in one that you think it better than they. Its always a name ya know. I hate to get them wrong because someone is going to take them to the temple. I have 5,400 names that I have done myself.
Do you all get the Hillsdale College pamphlet? If you don't I would like to send it to you. It is the best political education I have seen.
Dad is going to Vernal this week. He is keeping really busy.
I am getting ready to paint and do the downstairs area fixed up. I want it to be southwest. Warm and Latin feeling. Any ideas?
We will be getting away in March. Vanita will come up here and stay with Mom and Dad. They are sure getting frail.
Take care, Love Mom
Monday, February 16, 2009
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Would anyone have ever guess that our parents would be the little dog/child type of people? Remember how as kids we wanted an inside dog? This whole situation just makes me smile.
uh oh. Southwest style? Does peggy need to oversee this project?
Was the part about the dogs meant for Joy especially? Is that why her name is in that part? or did you accidentally put it there instead of Ben's name....
Sure I'll oversee the project.. but she's not going to listen. She's going to do what she wants in the end.
kids... I mean Moms! They never listen to you!
At first I thought you had a dog named Joy now too. I'm confused.
Ya...I'm not sure if Southwest gets my vote either. But Marleney deserves to do whatever her heart desires. (Perhaps it will desire something different if we show her some other "bright" alternatives to southwest. Like some brightish greens or even yellow).
Post a Comment