Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Molly!

It's awful that of all the beautiful shots taken of Molly, this is the best one I have to highlight her birthday with. But when your really looking, can't you just see all the beauty in this picture. (She's asleep in a chair on the left.) Molly I hope you have a great birthday, and that maybe Vic does something special, like an exotic get-a-way or peaceful retreat. ...if only... We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! Happy Birthday Molly!

Pack of Robinsons said...

Yep, she's gorgeous. Happy B-Day Molly. We love you.

paynejandj said...

Oh people... let me just tell you! We had a FABULOUS Molly birthday party. It was so fun and exhausting that we decided to try again the next day- Wednesday- to celebrate Molly's birthday and it was... breathtakingly beautiful (I am totally at a loss for words). Hopefully Molly will fill you in on her perspective but for my part, I LOVED her birthday!

Joy